On this post I wanted to share an awesome way to package mix cds. I saw this idea done from an musician, she would make the package out of a paper bag and write her information on the front and pass them out. Its an inexpensive and fun way to be creative with your cds. I wanted to take it a little farther and design the labels. I designed some brushes in photoshop and created a couple different designs for photo packages and music.
SUPPLIES – Small paper bags, string or yarn, cds and printable sticker paper.
1. Place the CD in the paper bag and fold in half to the size of the CD.
2. Print the design and place on paper bag.
3. Doodles on Design. I draw some doodles on the paper to enhance the design.
4. Wrap the CD with twine or string. This secures the cd and design.
5. Protect the Design. Place cd in a clear wrap for extra effect.
All done. Pretty simple to create and fun. Link up and comment, do you plan to try it out?